September 18, 2012

Fun Product Names

So I've decided to start collecting fun product names in Brazil... There are tons of stores and products that use English for their brand names/store names and it seems that they almost always don't use correct English.  This #1 makes me wonder how many incorrect and funny French signs we have in the USA, and #2 offers me a great deal of entertainment as I look out of the window of the bus and read store names and billboards.  I really need to have my camera read for all of these moments, but I have had to find some online pictures for most of this stuff because I seem to always get my camera ready when the sign is just out of view. 

This one I had the time to capture because it was on the bathroom door... You probably should have stuck with the Portuguese translation of the movie....

I'm guessing that the owner of this store was thinking bras was a shortening of Brasil, but this clown seems pretty excited about Big Bras!

Something just a little more appetizing about Nutella... Have yet to see if it does, in fact, taste like the cream from nuts...

My personal favorite, a company devoted to taking care of all of your piss...  "Baby Piss" diapers...

And for your aging parents, the borderline SNL commercial, "Piss" adult diapers...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive